Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hello everyone...sorry for the brief hiatus. I hadn't really had anything to write about lately. I hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did. It is crazy to think that this is the last holiday season I will have as a non-married woman. I didnt really realize it until Friday and I was kinda saddened by it a little.

Anways....I finally have some bridesmaids dresses to share with you all. Basically Sydney and Chels only tried on 1 dress. But that was really all it took. I knew it as soon as they both walked out in it!





Here they both are in the dress!!! I hope you guys all love it. I think it looks stunning on them both!


We also had to make sure it looked good from the back...which it does!


Here is an up-close-and-personal look at the dress. It really compliments my dress.


Nice socks =)

So these are the dresses! We are waiting a little while to order, just because it's so early still. Now, I just gotta get my other 2 bridesmaid in the dresses! I know it will look so good on them, too. Now, we all just need to start tanning lol!

<3 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment