Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bouquet Testers

Last night was definately eventful at the apartment! Sydney, Mason, Sawyer and I all did a trial run of bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Actually, Mason ended up watching horse movies, Sawyer cried and threw up on me, and Sydney did all the bouquets! That's probably why she is one of the greatest Maid of Honors ever. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her as my personal florist! =]

Here are some pictures of what we (aka Sydney) created:


 We are thinking this dark purple one is going to be my bouquet. I just love these flowers!

The rest of these are potential bridesmaids bouquets!





This next one started out as a bouquet but I think it is going to end up being a centerpiece. I think it just goes with the whole enchanted forest type theme so well.

We had so much fun and my apartment was a complete disaster, but Sydney definately worked some magic! My entire apartment, and even my front steps are completely covered in glitter. Here is what some of the craft carnage looked like.


excuse my hideous kitchen tile!


We are having another craft night on Thursday to try our hand at these egg carton lantern things that Chelsey found on the internet. I think they are going to look super awesome. Check them out...

 
Happy Tuesday!

<3 Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment