Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Holy Cow! It's Been Forever!

Hey guys!

I haven't written in almost 2 months!!!!! I apologize! I have been so busy with school that I haven't even had a spare moment to write...not that I really have a spare moment now. I am in the middle of the worst/greatest week of my life: the week before finals. I still have 2 papers to write and a take-home final to finish. But I have already turned in a 10 page paper, and a 15  poem portfolio, and wrote a 7 page paper. Crazy...I hope I survive til Friday!

On a wedding related note, my Save the Dates came in the mail yesterday!!! I got them from 123print.com and  they turned out so amazing. I know I planned on doing them myself, but I realized they need to go out in like 5 days! So I ended up ordering them and they exceeded my expectations exponentially. So be on the lookout for your Save the Date in the mail.

Also, I sent out my graduation party invites this week too! So, some of you should be on the lookout for that as well!

Payton & I also got our engagement pictures done by Jenny Stewart Photography and they turned out amazing! I know most of you probably saw them on facebook, but I will post a few of my favorites.

Happy Hump Day!
I promise I will be posting more frequently once school is over!
















<3 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment